| ReportPortal 5.0, Build 203, Oct 28, 2019
1. New Action Type: Link provides linking to any report
2. Email Action: Ability to Add Report Links as Attachments
3. Form designer will show "Save Now" toolbar button
4. Report Link to SQL Report can now use Filter Code
5. IDs are now used (instead of names) for Calculation, Link and Many. This way they can be renamed and remain under panels.
7. Import CSV separator will include Pipe (|)
8. Icon Search
9. New Number Format: Dollars - blank when zero
10. Many > ability to select icon
11. Panel > Description Type > Tooltip
12. Session will now timeout based on last mouse movement (not page refresh)
13. Tree View:
- Ability to see Many
- Selecting "Links" node will now show list of links in the right panel
1. VBS Export to Excel. The generated VB script can be used for automation. For example, an Excel template can be be populated with OLAP data.
2. New Data calculations: Next [Level], Next [Level] previous [Parent Level] and Beginning Next [Level] until matching current [Child Level]
1. VBS Export to Excel. The generated VB script can be used for automation. For example, an Excel template can be be populated with relational data.
2. New Options: Format all numbers as currency
3. Options Multi-Result > Tabs Option. You can name each tab by placing --comment in front of each statements or by a select statement that returns single value.
Design > Update User Info: Ability to link a user to Social Sign-ins
SSIS Package: Set Connection for Filters
SSRS Server: Folder Search and Replace
Dashboard: Delete tab button under Tab options
Report Tree - Right Click context menu
1. Link: Select Export format: Excel, CSV, PDF, HTML, JSON. The export security can be controlled under Admin > Settings > Security > Export.
2. Versions > Ability to download each version
Design > Manage Reports
1. Select Folder > Search and Replace: Connection, Table Name, and Report Schema
2. Ability to copy multiple reports
Admin > Settings > Login
1. Require reCAPTCHA to login, Change Password and Forgot password
2. Use reCAPTCHA after login failed attempts
3. Ability to link a user to an Social Sign-ins without Allowing users to create accounts
Admin > User
1. Ability to link a user to an Social Sign-ins
2. Paging size is increased from 25 to 100 users
Admin > User Filter Value > Global filter type:
- Global filter can be used in SQL or MDX of any report type like ::[Filter Name].
The placeholder will be replaced with the value defined for each user or role.
DB Admin > SQL Server > Shrink Database / Log
- Search Table Mode (contains, exact, starts and ends)
Bug fixes :
1. Import report does not update LastDateUpdated date
2. Data Entry > Tree View > Search IS NULL bug
3. Move / Copy Report - buttons at the bottom are not visible in Chrome due to Chrome patch
4. When site is created under Admin > Settings, Admin > Update Role and User may remove users and roles from other sites
5. Admin > Settings > Login > LinkedIn discontinued OAuth 1.0 an is updated to use OAuth 2.0