1) New Report Type: SSRS File - unlike SSRS server the RDL file is uploaded directly into ReportPortal. This is useful when SSRS server is installed behind the firewall and users need to access SSRS report from outside of the network.
2) OLAP Report
- Excel 2007+ Drag and Drop interface
- Improved performance for paging
- KPI Wizard to include expanded gauge
- Sorting of Drillthrough results
3) Updated version of charts for OLAP, SQL and ROLAP reports
- Chart Dialog: HTML tab is removed.
- HTML5 charting will be used if the browser will not support Flash.
4) Improved iPad support. HTML5 charting will be used.
5) Admin > Themes and Styles
- Themes are updated to look more modern.
- New classes (button, Panel and win) are added have better control.
- New section (Menu) is added to better control menus
* Admin > Site Includes - lets administrator change HTML for header Footer and Login page
* Admin > Settings > Site Settings
- Temp Folder Path
- Show iframe dialogs
- Row highlighting
* Admin > Settings > OLAP Report: Time Dimension - Current Date Position
* Admin > Email template > "HTML Editor" checkbox
* Admin > localize: new icon
* Admin > User and Role has first and last name next to the user name
* Admin User, Role: XMLA Properties field that can be used for custom SSAS security using Roles and CustomData connection attributes
6) DB Admin
- Export Table Schema
- Identity Insert
- Data Entry Button
7) Data Entry:
- Performance improvement for Oracle
- New "Email Record" option
8) SQL Report
- CSV exporting is localized depending of the selected Locale.
- Loading... status message in view mode
9) Design mode of most report types will show the report type and "Connect/Open Report" to help with navigation
10) KPI Report, Link, Crystal, Freeform Dashboard, Design > Manage Reports and Security: ability to resize report tree
11) Crystal Report will use temp file with name based on ReportId + SessionID
12) Report Tree: Subscription icon next to the report name will not be visible for people that will not receive subscriptions from this report
13) Blog: new "Notify Subscribers" option next to Submit button
1) Save Report Dialog - Space in front of report name
2) ROLAP Geo Chart Export bug fix
3) Tree Map Report Double-click Menu Fix
4) Admin > Connection > Security - cannot see user that does not have First and Last name set
5) Bubble Chart > Pad Percent
6) PDF generation blows up when chart image Height is over 650
7) OLAP Report:
- Analyze in new window with filters bug
- Floating Field List bug
8) Dashboard Excel Export bug for non-IE browsers