- A hyperlink can be created to an external page. The hyperlink can have all the properties of a report.
- Go to Design > Hyperlink
- Enter the link text and URL.
- Specify if the link needs to be opened in a new window
- Specify if this is a web folder link.
- Specify if the link needs user id and password to view the page
and enter the user id and password if needed
- Click the "Add" button to add the link.
- Select a link and click the "Update" button to update an existing link.
- To delete a link, select a link and click the
Web folder is a virtual directory with
Write and Directory Browsing options checked in Internet Services Manager.
Web folders provided an easy way to view and modify files over the Internet.